Wellness and Preventive Care
- Puppy and Kitten Care
- Senior Pet Care
- Regular Health Exams for keeping pets healthy and for successful treatment of problems that might arise.
- Dietary Counseling for management of disease and for optimum wellness.
- Intestinal worms
- Feline Leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV)
- Complete blood counts
- Screening tests for organ function (liver, kidney, pancreas, blood sugar, etc.)
- Urinalysis testing
- Cytology of ears, tumors, skin
- Soft tissue
- General diagnostic radiology
- Ultrasound studies
- Barium studies
- OFA certification radiographic exams
- Therapeutic medications
- Parasite preventive medications
- Travel aids and anxiety medications
After Hours Emergency Care
We offer after hours emergency services to current clients only. Please call your regular veterinarian for after hours emergencies if you are not a current client. Guardian Vets after hours triage service will answer your call and forward you to the veterinarian on call.
If you have an after hours emergency, please call (334)678-8996